Pages

25 September 2012

Quiet is ok. Please STFU.

I'd been thinking about this for quite a while, but today I finally disabled the last dating site profile I still used. My answer to what I'm doing right now is that I'm a homeless veteran student- not something most women are trying to find.

I'm okay with that. I need to keep focusing on myself for a while. Relationships, even just potential ones, involve more emotion than I can give right now.

-----

I'm not sure where today went. I was busy all afternoon and part of the evening organizing my completed coding projects. Mostly short scripts that do particular things. Pulling data from web pages, backing up files, stuff like that.

Me programming again is a very good thing.

-----

I find it interesting that I don't feel like I'm in crisis right now. By most measures I am in deep kimchee. Maybe that's true. If I wasn't in the middle of a university might be worse. I know where things are here, I know the rules, and I stay out of both trouble and other people's way.

------

Where I'm sitting (in an area meant for studying), there is now a yahoo on a riding carpet cleaner going back and forth down the hall.

The world seems to be getting louder and louder- if there's a quiet place some unseen directive requires that the quiet be replaced by noise.

Dude, I know you're doing your job and trying to make a living too. Just get it done and GTFO. Please.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.