Pages

24 November 2010

A break for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time, traditionally, that people "go home" for.  It's one of the busiest travel weekends of the year, along with the busiest shopping weekend of the year.  (Oh, yeah, and it's a time to feast and give thanks.)


Me, I'm not planning to travel anywhere, because I have nowhere to go and I really don't want to deal with a house full of people.

This Thanksgiving, I'm going to take the free time I have, and I'm going to focus inward.  I have some boxes of papers that need to be sorted and shredded.  I have a couple of small projects that I've been wanting to work on for a while.  And finally, I need to just take care of myself a little better than I have been lately.

I'm also taking a break from posting, just for the holiday weekend.  I've been writing a lot lately, and while it helps, I'm starting to feel like I'm writing in circles.  Writing is keeping me occupied, but it's not helping me get anything done.  I need to step away for a few days.

So-- have a happy Thanksgiving, a relaxing weekend, and safe travels there and back if you're heading out to somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.