Pages

10 August 2010

Busy weeks ahead

Next week, I'm moving.  Three weeks from two days from now, I start classes again.

It has been a long, hot, tough summer.  I've been working pretty hard, looking at a lot of pretty serious issues, and making some difficult adjustments.  While I don't believe that all of my problems are 100% corrected, or that the start of classes means they're not there anymore, the new semester is a new beginning.  I'm not starting over, but I'm a little bit more ready for when the starting gun goes off.

Moving and work are going to occupy a lot of my attention in the next couple of weeks, so I may not be able to write much until just before the semester.  

Make the most of the rest of the summer.   Stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.