Pages

28 February 2010

Excuse me while I collapse for a bit...

I think I'm going to go to bed now.

I have about a week's worth of classwork and general life-related things to finish, just to get caught up to this time last week. I have no idea on earth how I'm going to finish everything, and I really think I should consider staying up all night tonight and doing as much as possible.

The problem is, what's possible right now does not amount to much.

I'm going to wake up tomorrow, hopefully feeling a little more rested if not feeling better about things in general, and then-- on a decent night's sleep-- I'm going to turn up the music, come up with a plan, and get things back on track yet again.

Sorry, no great wisdom in this post. This is all I have, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.