Pages

04 October 2009

Breaking the habit...

I'm going to try to make this post short, because I have a lot that I need to get accomplished yet today/tonight.

Studying alone, at home, is hard-- I've posted several entries about this before, and have not yet found an answer. Alone is, perhaps, just a place where I don't feel comfortable, at the same time as I'm feeling stressed because I have homework to do and deadlines to meet. It might be okay to feel such stress when everyone around you feels, shares, and appreciates the same stress-- misery loves company-- but alone, without that immediate closeness of a support network, I'm far more likely to disassociate.

So tonight, I'm going to try to keep things real; I'm going to set some realistic sounding goals, and work until a specific quitting time. I'm also going to drink coffee and listen to some Linkin Park.

Will it work? Only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.