Pages

06 March 2009

Hey, I'm someplace else now, now what?

Just a (hopefully) quick note, I have a lot to get done today, and today's getting short already...

1) I'm doing an amazing amount of work, not only in terms of providing food-clothing-shelter for myself-- I'm doing a lot towards recovering and healing, too. It's not easy to tell yourself something's so wrong that you can't solve it alone. It's doing some good, I think, because never for a second do I want to give it up. No matter how tired I am, how strung out on caffeine, now matter how stressed, I don't want to throw in the towel.

2) I've found myself in completely new territory without a map lately. I've overcome a lot of old hurdles, and while I'm not perfect with everything, I am farther along in life than I've ever been. I have goals, and I'm directing everything about my life to finally achieving them. I'm also having to learn new rules, write new procedures, and adapt quickly. I'm still driving, but the landscape looks a lot different.

3) I have stuff to do. A lot of stuff. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done, I just know I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.