Pages

27 March 2009

Don't walk alone

I'm talking about me, but I'm sure this applies to other people as well..

Relationships with other people really rely on me being honest with myself about what's going on, and then being honest with other people about what's going on, with PTSD treatment. It didn't make sense until this week, but if I am having trouble understanding this stuff, imagine how other people are feeling. I'm not quite myself, no one can quite put a finger on it-- so those other people react, whether they realize it or not, and suddenly everyone's wondering what the hell's going on, no one's communicating, and life sucks.

This ain't Green Day, this ain't the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. You can walk alone, but you won't get very far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like your comment to stay private, please let me know in your comment. Anonymous comments are also allowed.